Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Updates!

I have had some great opportunities open up...word of mouth truly is a great and underestimated tool! Most of the work I a have been doing involved logo design and preliminary research. I was recently asked to assist in positioning a new program to the local YMCA! Yaaaay! I love the Y and the work they do and will be working behind the scenes with Mrs. Traci Carter, Director of Honk 4 Education. The program is designed to help the county YMCA raise money for programs and operational funds that the center is seriously need of. I love the program and I am very happy to be able to help. Right now, I am working on branding and identifiers, a logo, a promo packet and linking up with media outlets to get the word out there about this wonderful program. Thank you Mrs. Carter!


In other (Carter) news, one of my clients has now introduced his company (and logo) so I can now post it here! (Out of respect for the client and him having control over the introduction of his company I did not release it earlier) You can now find the logo for Carter's In-House Productions and Entertainment in my portfolio! Mr. Carter is CEO and Executive Producer of the Production company that currently records and presents musical artists and poets. Thank you Mr. Carter!

No comments:

Post a Comment